Achieve outstanding results with the powerful AC-LASER Software modules. The graphical user interface allows users to implement each request within the shortest possible time period, without having to compromise with regard to design or quality. Intelligent image processing functions reduce setup times to a minimum.
The AC-LASER Software ensures uncompromising productivity. The close integration and uniform functionality of different modules allows you to implement your ideas and fulfill your requirements.
The ACSYS laser machining software sets benchmarks for the implementation of different laser processes. Whether your application involves laser marking, laser engraving, laser cutting, laser welding or laser digitizing – AC-LASER is a powerful software suite for all applications and offers users numerous innovative functions.
- Camera Image – The LAS – Live Adjust System allows the precise positioning of even the smallest of workpieces.
- Multi-Axis Functions – Up to 7 controlled axes can be traversed by mouse click or fully automatically.
- 3D Functionality – Comprehensive editing options for 3D engraving with integrated depth control and digitizing features.
- Custom Programming – Customized layout and process programming with database connectivity.
- Professional Word Processing – Line spacing, tracking and record type modifications can easily be programmed or modified using any installed Windows font.
- Material Parameter Assistant – Easy searching for suitable laser parameters for a wide range of materials. Automatic creation of a parameter scale from an extensive parameters database.
- Barcode and DataMatrix Code – Powerful editing module for barcodes and DataMatrix codes.
- Dual-laser Control – The software is capable of managing and controlling two laser sources simultaneously.
- Split Layout – Intelligent segmentation. Large-area engraving of flat or rounded part surfaces is “intelligently” segmented and seamoptimized executed.
- Multiple Execution – Intelligent batch processing. The laser system is capable of controlling a task autonomously, thereby processing multiple blanks automatically over night or over a weekend.
LAS – Live Adjust System
The camera-based LAS – Live Adjust System significantly simplifies the setup process and allows the precise positioning of even the smallest of workpieces.
Seeing and recognizing are not the same thing…
The AC-LASER offers optical assistance systems for all laser systems, such as the fully automated part recognition or the dynamic focus control.
We are redefining the meaning of support.
The intelligent assistance systems within the AC-LASER are simply unique. Our software developers are always intent on finding the easiest way of guiding the user.