- Multi-position dial rotary table with a separating plate for two working areas and parallel loading and unloading during peak times
- 4 workpiece mounts per working area on an NC-controlled rotating plate
for each blank on an NC-controlled dividing head
- The large optics (focal width 254 mm; marking field 170 x 170 mm²)
allow the simultaneous marking of all workpieces in a single working step.
- The parts are marked in two different
locations. The parts are automatically rotated by the software.
PIRANHA “Quadro” rotary table in action.
- Intuitive user interface: The software interface has been optimized for daily work processes.
- The operator logs onto the machine via a barcode scanner and the operator ID is automatically integrated in the marking.
- The barcode scanner compares the order data with the workpiece blank.
- Automatic log-off after the order has been completed.
- The parts are marked in two different locations. The parts are automatically rotated by the software.
- Time-savings: Parallel loading and unloading during peak times and automated marking on both sides.
- Cost-savings: Reduced scrap due to partially automated processes. The barcode scanner compares the order data with the workpiece blank.
- Quality increases: Adoption of the order data from the database.
- Quality increases: Operator data, manufacturing date and serial number are automatically integrated in the marking to ensure exact traceability.